Research Abstract Poster Presentations
NHIF has adopted the poster session at NHIA’s Annual Conference as part of its efforts to advance NHIF’s mission of promoting investigator-initiated research related to home and alternate site infusion. Research in home and alternate site infusion is extremely important to our industry. NHIA applauds your desire to develop and implement research that addresses the complexities of home infusion. View past submissions featured at the conference.
Submission deadline has closed. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Outstanding Abstract Achievement Award
NHIF will award a $1000 scholarship to the individual practitioner author who submits an abstract that best meets the criteria set below.
In addition to the cash award, the winning author will receive support for developing a manuscript for publication in Infusion Journal, as well as complimentary registration to the NHIA Annual Conference.
Finalists for the NHIF Outstanding Abstract Achievement Award will be invited to give a short presentation providing an overview of the research project and summarizing their findings during a session at the conference. Finalists must be available to participate in the abstract presentation session to be eligible for the award. Industry abstract submissions are not eligible for the NHIF award program.
- Abstract must include clear purpose statement, list of methods, results, outcomes and discussion, and strong conclusion.
- Abstract must clearly articulate relevance to the industry and identify sources used and the findings’ importance to advancing home and specialty infusion.
- Select a topic that:
- Examines an innovative approach to clinical practice, identifies a best practice, or improves quality.
- Employs an effective study design / methodology to achieve results.
- Has the ability for expansion into a larger study.
- Poster abstracts are limited to a total of 750 words, not including title.
For NHIA members, it is highly suggested to complete the NHIF Research Training Certificate Program for Independent Researchers
This 5 hour CE program is a deep dive into completing a research project for those new to the process and can be found in NHIA University.EnrollStep 3
- Complete account profile, then click “Create Account”
- You will automatically be brought to the portal where you can create a new abstract.
- Click “Create an Abstract” and complete required information.
- You will also receive an email with your unique log in credentials.
Your abstract will then be review by our education team and feedback will be provided. You should make change to your abstract based on the feedback and resubmit for final approval. DO NOT create your poster until you have received final approval from NHIA.Review Process