2024 NHIA Annual Conference Speaker Submissions
Speaker submissions for the 2024 NHIA Annual Conference in Austin, TX has closed.
Research abstracts for posters that address the complexities of home and the alternate site will open in August 2023. Clinical and non-clinical industry-related posters are welcomed.
Be a part of the premiere event for the home and alternate site infusion industry and share your knowledge among more than 1,500 attendees at the 2024 NHIA Annual Conference in Austin, TX, March 23-27, 2024.
Deadline for submissions: July 10, 2023.
NHIA offers two options to share your expertise.
- 60-minute sessions – rooted in our educational tracks (Clinical, Nursing, Revenue Cycle, Leadership, Sales & Marketing, and Sterile Compounding) and provide attendees with a formal presentation on a specific topic.
- Roundtables – informal sessions where the moderator leads discussion and collaboration around the topic submitted. The education committee may ask individuals who submit for a 60-minute session to moderate a roundtable.
All sessions are selected by an interprofessional team on the NHIA Education Committee.
Don’t miss this opportunity to leverage the industry’s most powerful platform!
- Clinical best practice guidelines
- Reimbursement success strategies
- Sterile compounding
- Reducing unplanned hospitalizations
- Promoting a culture of safety
- Specialty pharmacy
- Performance improvement
- The future of home and specialty infusion
- Supply chain management
- Evidence-based practice
- Case studies
- Strategies to manage costs
Submission Deadline: July 10, 2023